Autumnal Make Up Look

November 03, 2016


So I recently did a blog post about my favourite things about the autumn months and mentioned my favourite look for make up in this season. I thought I would do a spin off from that post with slightly more detail on the look as I know its quite vague on there (in no way do I think I'm amazing at makeup, I was just pretty proud of myself with this look) So here we have it... drum roll please




Products Used...

Eyes
Venus 2 Palette by Lime Crime 




Lips
Shroom Velvetine by Lime Crime 


Face





Brows
Dipbrow Pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills

The Eyeshadow Look...

To create the smokey eye effect I used the shades Mustard (a yellowy matte mustard colour, who would've thought it), Jam (an orange toned matte shade with hints of red) , Mud (a deep matte burgundy shade) and Fly (a shimmery highlight colour) from my Venus 2 palette.(listed below in order)




1. Firstly I used the shade Mustard in my crease in order to make a transition colour (to help blend later on so I am told, cheers Becky) This is done using a blending brush I have. 

2. Secondly, I went in with Jam just below the crease and blended up slightly, to begin the smokey look 

3. Then I took Jam again with a flat brush so I could completely pack it onto the lid (God knows of the real terminology here, just proving I'm no professional). I blended this up slightly to meet the first bit of Jam (sounds odd right?) 

4. I then went in with Mud in the outer corners of my eyes (you know what I mean) and then blended this into the rest of the eyeshadows. I took this same colour onto my lower lash line to and smoked it out (as Jeffree Star would say)

5. Finally I went in with the shimmery colour Fly in the inner corner of my eye and blended that into the corner.

6. I'm almost certain there was an extra top of colours where I thought it needed it, so an extra 20 mins of finalising and WE ARE COMPLETE! 


So there we have it, the products used for this autumnal look with a bit of guidance on the eyeshadow front, A M A Z I N G. 

 THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS U RULE X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram